We transfer our guests from and to the airport any time during the day or night, we work 24/7 so late nights and late check-ins are welcome. We check constantly for any flight delays on airline’s websites so you do not need to be concern for any delays or absence from our transfer personnel.
We will provide optional airport transfer services (one way) at the following rates:
- Up to 3 guests: US $ 20.00 – Compact sedan
- From 4 to 6 guests: US $ 35.00 – Van
- From 7 to 14 guests: US $89.00 (Sprinter)
- From 15 to 20 guests: US $119.00 (Bus)
If you are in a party of two or three guests and you are bringing extra luggage is better to choose a van instead of a compact sedan, the difference is only US $15.00 and this option will provide a better and comfortable ride to the hotel.
Guest/s pick up details:
Once you leave customs with your luggage, one of our drivers will be waiting for you in the waiting area. You will see many people lined up with different signs; our driver will be carrying a “Casa Bella” sign, please approach the driver and identify yourself as one of our guests.
If you need to pay transportation services, please pay the administrator on duty at Casa Bella.
We suggest you carry at all times -prior and during your stay in Lima- our address and telephone numbers.
Important: Please read the following lines in case you decide to take your own transportation from the airport to Casa Bella:
The Lima airport is a very safe and comfortable airport and the process of going through immigration and customs will likely be a smooth process. The different services offered inside the airport terminals are very reliable, but take into account the following suggestions in case you decide to hire your own transportation to Casa Bella:
- Hire a company inside the airport facilities before getting into a taxi, avoid taking informal taxis outside the airport terminals.
- If somebody approaches you and offers you transportation services, have that same person take you to the taxi counter first, never let that person walk you outside the airport terminal without a voucher, even if that person carries a batch.
- When contracting a taxi make sure you pay at a counter and receive a transportation voucher, all private companies have their own counters inside the airport and their rates are shown on a board.
- If for some reason you decide to take an outside taxi by your self, please make sure you get a license plate, an ID from the driver, and a precise rate in “soles” (Peruvian local currency). On a late night arrival the ride to Casa Bella should not take more than 25 minutes drive.
- The rates from the airport to San Isidro, should be between US $15.00 to $35.00 depending on the company you hire, do not pay more.